There seems to be an aura of mystery around Intel9. Is it:
- A bunch of experts, who for reasons unknown, feel the need to write as a fictitious entity?
- A back channel?
- “Off the record” officials?
- A political front?
- Deep State?
- The Illuminati?
None of the above. It’s a job application. The broad knowledge, fine writing, perfect grammar, and self-editing are all mine. For the impetus, see How it all started…”Forecasting World Events. With my score of 9/4461 in the IARPA intelligence crowdsourcing program, I gave myself permisssion to start writing Intel9. I write all of it. There are no assistants or outside help. The content is the result of personal research and thought.
Once you’ve decided to embark on web journalism, with a tiny, cheap hosting plan, how do you choose a voice, a take, an audience?
- Mainstream journalism is so crowded, even massive resources do not guarantee success, as Reuters has discovered. Mainstream journalism is a non-starter.
- If financial success is the only metric, and ethics of no concern, extreme politics in a histrionic voice, leveraged by questionable use of social media, can acquire a national following. The Devil owns your soul.
- The ethical choices are few. The roads are hard. A unique approach is required, measuring success as other than numbers. My choice was and is to serve the elite, in as apolitical a way as possible. I have succeeded; members of government read, find it useful, and trust it as genuine and honest.
This voice hasn’t helped me with a job in mainstream journalism. The exigencies of a tiny web platform have forced a voice too different from the stylistic conventions, the who-what-when-where-why, and the mainstream audience target.
I can edit and write mainstream journalism. My skills can help others do their jobs with a little extra flare. As a conscious choice, I’ve been writing for the elite for 7 years. I can make a conscious choice for you.
Perhaps mystifying some that one person could write so broadly, the next article will continue Johnson & Johnson, Explanations for Clotting ? – Part 5. Meet me and find out. contact (put the “at” sign here) intel9.us