Teaser: Perhaps mystifying some that one person could write so broadly, the next article will detail novel means to rescue Roe vs. Wade.
There seems to be an aura of mystery around Intel9. Is it:
- A bunch of experts, who for reasons unknown, feel the need to write as a fictitious entity?
- A back channel?
- “Off the record” officials?
- A political front?
- Deep State?
- The Illuminati?
None of the above. It’s a job application. The broad knowledge, fine writing, perfect grammar, and self-editing are all mine. For the impetus, see How it all started…”Forecasting World Events”. With my score of 9/4461 in the IARPA intelligence crowdsourcing program, I gave myself permisssion to start writing Intel9. I write all of it. There are no assistants or outside help. The content is the result of personal research and thought.
Once you’ve decided to embark on web journalism, with a tiny, cheap hosting plan, how do you choose a voice, a take, an audience?
- Mainstream journalism is so crowded, even massive resources do not guarantee success, as Reuters has discovered. Mainstream journalism is a non-starter.
- If financial success is the only metric, and ethics of no concern, extreme politics in a histrionic voice, leveraged by questionable use of social media, can acquire a national following. The Devil owns your soul.
- The ethical choices are few. The roads are hard. A unique approach is required, measuring success as other than numbers. My choice was and is to serve the elite, in as apolitical a way as possible. I have succeeded; members of government read, find it useful, and trust it as genuine and honest.
This voice hasn’t helped me with a job in mainstream journalism. The exigencies of a tiny web platform have forced a voice too different from the stylistic conventions, the who-what-when-where-why, and the mainstream audience target.
I can edit and write mainstream journalism. My skills can help others do their jobs with a little extra flare. As a conscious choice, I’ve been writing for the elite for 8+ years. I can make a conscious choice for you.